- Green tea contains powerful antioxidants called catechin polyphenols that are responsible for many of the health benefits of green tea. One of them in particular, epigallocatechin gallate (or EGCG for short), has been found to stimulate the metabolism and accelerate weight loss
- Instant oatmeal is a dish many people enjoy having for breakfast. Not only it is a delicious dish for breakfast, it is also a dish that helps in reducing your hunger, thereby helping you stick to your diet plan. This is because the fiber in oats forms gels to fill up. And it is these gels that delay the emptying of your stomach so that you don’t feel hungry quickly. . .There are so many recipees made with oats for making our breakfast delicious and fat free
- Try to drink out plenty of water at least 8 – 10 glasses.
- Try out not to skip meals, One has to consume small well spaced meals.
- Avoid fried items, sugar, sweets, chocolates, ice creams, ghee, oil etc.
- Drink a warm glass of water with a lemon slice upon waking in the morning. Drinking warm water with lemon for weight loss in the morning helps a sluggish digestive system, so it's a great way to start the day after sleeping all night.
- Mix the cinnamon and honey in the cup and make a paste. Add the boiling water and cover the cup for half an hour. Stir the mixture water and filter it. Wait until it cools enough for drinking and it’s ready.
By following above tips and exercises regularly