Thursday, March 15, 2012
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
The colossus of Rhodes(Greek)
real Pyramid of Giza(Egypt)
Lighthouse of Alexandria(Egypt) The Mausoleum of Halicarnassus(Greek)
The Statue of Zeus(Olympia)
The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus
Hanging Gardens of Babylon(Iraq)
SEVEN WONDERS OF MODERN WORLD
The Channel Tunnel CN Tower(toronto,Cannada)
Empire State Building
Golden GateBridge(USA) Itaipu Dam(Brazil)
Netherlands north sea
Grand canyon(Washington) Great barrier Reef (Australia)
The Harbour at ri de Janeiro(Brazil) Mt Everest(China Border)
Northern Lights(New England) Paricutin Volcano(Mexican state)
Victoria Falls(Southern Africa)
THE NEW SEVEN WONDERS OF THE WORLD
Chichen Itza (Mexico)
The Great wall (China) Machu pichu(Peru)
Petra,Jordan ,Ancient city The Roman Colosseum(Italy)
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
- you need to build up as many calories as possible by consuming food that are rich in nutrients and calories. Avoid junk food as it can only result in unnecessary fat gain. While shopping, you could always pick out the food items that are rich in calories. Include potatoes (for carbohydrate content), green leafy vegetables such as cabbage and broccoli, vitamin rich vegetables such as carrots, beetroots and tomatoes. It is important to have a rich breakfast to last you for the entire day. White pasta with milk and eggs can be the best breakfast menu. As for the lunch and dinner menu, include protein rich food such as fish and chicken as maximum amount of calories are found to be in such foods.
- Exercise - The second step is to work out and make sure the calories that you build up are streamlined into an orderly fashion. Eating a lot of food without proper exercise can only make you over weight and flabby. It is recommended to hit the gym at least three times a week or you can even practice exercises at home. Doing stretches, light jogging on the treadmill, push-ups, pull-ups and bench press are good for building muscle and burning the extra fat in your body.
- Sleep and drink water - The third step is to have lots of sleep and drink lots of water. Getting dehydrated and exhausted is the last thing you want to end up with after all the exercising. Make sure that you have at least half a gallon of water every day. Sleep is also a very important factor for gaining weight. You could have up to 8 hours of proper sleep at night, which would prove effective and revitalizing for your brain.
- Weigh yourself at the end of a week. You’ll notice you’re gaining more weight after only one week! However, don’t expect miracles. You won’t have put on 10lb!. Remember that when it comes to weight gain, gaining anymore then 1 or 2 pounds a week is unhealthy and means you’re putting on fat instead of muscle. Patience is a virtue! What you want is to see 1 or 2 pound gains at the end of the week. It may not seem like a lot but add it up. You easily gain weight at the rate of 5-8 pounds a month!
- Eat banana three time a day followed by milk of curd. You can also make the banana shake in milk to gain weight.
- Drink a lot of fluids that supply nutrients and calories; milk, fresh fruit juices and energy drinks are good examples.
- In summers you can drink mango shake in milk daily to gain weight. Also instead of this consume mango and drink milk after this. Mangoes contain too much sugar but without any protein. But milk on the other hand lots of protein and without sugar. So the combination of both will compliment each other.
Monday, March 5, 2012
FACTS ABOUT LIFE
Character is what you are.
Reputation is what people think you are.
A loser is a window washer on the 44th floor who steps back to admire
Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.
A man who says marriage is a 50-50 proposition doesn't understand two
things: 1 - Women, 2 - Fractions.